Howdy ya'll

Hi there fellow bloggers and welcome to nighthawks' page.

Thursday 26 May 2011

what do i do

Hi all,
I bet some of you wonder what I do all day in my fish bowl so I thought I would give you an example. This week I received an email from England, Mary had bought some old photos on ebay and among them was a photo with the address on the back. Brighton St West Leederville, and she was asking for any information on who the people were. I researched and found out the approximate date of the photo and then researched who lived in the house at the time. Mary was so interested in it that she posted it on her blog. Follow the link to see the photo and the info.
cheers
http://tincantart.blogspot.com/2011/05/36-brighton-st.html

1 comment:

  1. What a great story. I read Mary's blog entry as well and it is amazing what you managed to find out. You have a cool job :)

    ReplyDelete