Howdy ya'll

Hi there fellow bloggers and welcome to nighthawks' page.

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Week 10 Geocaching

Oh what fun I could have with this. Just like the old fashioned car treasure hunt, but someone has done the work for you. I am also a cryptic crossword fan so the cryptic clues pique my imagination. I think it could be an interesting thing for the library to do but would be very good for local studies as I could cache things like the heritage trail or historical markers in the TOC that would all be great free advertising.

5 comments:

  1. Great idea! I could think of some more Leesa but will discuss out of blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes one for the heritage trail sound like fun, perhaps library staff could trial it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also think that geocaching could be a lot of fun when used in the library

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something on the local history front would be good

    ReplyDelete